CERTIFIED PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY PROFESSIONAL OF KENYA (CPSP-K)
The CPSP-K curriculum/exam is designed to equip learners with knowledge, practical skills and attitudes that will enable them perform duties as buyers, supply chain managers, supervisor directors, or consultants for organizations. To achieve this modules such as Costing and Budgeting, Finance, Leadership, Governance and Project Management are incorporated into the curriculum, in addition to core Supply Chain Management modules. The program comprises four parts, including a research paper and has been benchmarked to international curriculum and practice standards
Degree with at least 480 credits in relevant subject areas or equivalent prior learning experience and/or a qualification in the relevant subject area or 600 credits after KNQA Level 2, APS-K with 3 years’ relevant work experience.
Duration of the CPSP – K Programme
The course is designed to be covered in 1,800 hours
- PL1.01 Understanding Organizational Environment (Exemptible)
- PL1.02 Procurement of Goods, Services and Works
- PL1.03 Public Procurement
- PL1.04 Asset Management and Managerial Accounting (Exemptible)
- PL1.05 Category Management (Exemptible)
- PL1.06 Supply Chain Management for SMEs (Exemptible)
- PL2.01 Supply Chain Management Information Systems
- PL2.02 Finance in Supply Chain Management (Exemptible)
- PL2.03 Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- PL2.04 Operations Management in Practice (Exemptible)
- PL2.05 Project and Contract Management
- PL2.06 Supply Chain Audit and Risk Management
- PL3.01 Strategic Supply Chain Management
- PL3.02 Leadership and Governance in Supply Chain
- PL3.03 Global Logistics Management
- PL3.04 Research in Supply Chain Management
- PL3.05 Consultancy in Supply Chain Management
- PL3.06 Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
- PL3.07 Industry-based Learning
CPSP-K FEE (Ksh)
- CPSP Normal Registration 5,500
- CPSP Reinstatement 5,500
- CPSP Renewal 1,500
- CPSP Part I Examination (per paper) 2,500
- CPSP Part II Examination (per paper) 3,500
- CPSP Part III Examination (per paper) 4,000
- CPSP Industry-based learning 15,000
- CPSP Part I (per paper) 3,750 Exemption
- CPSP Part II (per paper) 5,250 Exemption
- APRIL EXAMS: Registration and Exam entry deadline is 28 February
- AUGUST EXAMS: Registration and Exam entry deadline is 30 June
- DECEMBER EXAMS: Registration and Exam entry deadline is 30 September
Six (6) exemptions are awarded if the student has done similar units/qualifications in their Diploma, Degree, or Masters level.
REGISTRATION CRITERIA FOR CPSP-K
- Fill in registration form,
- Attach 2 recent colored passport photos, ID copy and certified copies (by a lawyer/advocate) of academic certificates, Transcripts and KCSE certificates.
- Pay registration fee Ksh 5,500 (CPSP-K) via Mpesa Paybill no. 7604813, account name is your two names without spacing then indicate the mpesa transaction number on the registration form. You can also pay through the bank; account name Kenya Institute of Supplies Examination Board, bank account number 01020230718100 , National Bank of Kenya, Ngong Road Branch
- Send your application form to our offices at KISM Towers- Ngong Road 11th floor.
Download examination enrolment forms, fill in and drop at the KISEB offices at KISM Towers, accompanied by your payment and required documents. Copies of these forms are also available on the website www.kiseb.or.ke/downloads
You can then register for tuition at accredited institutions who have partnered with KISM, which list is available here on our website.
Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via 0726244828 or 0769878228.
We look forward to having you as our candidate.